Birthing From Within® is holistic, flexible, and in-depth preparation for birth and parenthood. Whether you are planning a hospital birth, homebirth, or birth center birth, having your first or subsequent child, hoping for a natural labor, a VBAC, or still exploring your options, you will learn how to remain present, mindful and involved no matter how labor unfolds.
During our Birthing From Within classes, we will discuss:
- Birth Basics
- Birth as a Rite of Passage for Mother and Partner
- Labor Positions and Relaxation Techniques
- How to work through fears
- Pain coping techniques as labor progresses
- Welcoming baby
- Postpartum/recovery plans
For more information on classes, please contact Linda Goldsmith at 760-815-3852.